Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Suburban Stripes

I think I've fallen in love with bamboo cotton jersey.
It is so soft and the drape is amazing. 
It is perfect for spring or summer tops.


When I saw that Sew Lovely Fabrics had in some bamboo cotton jersey stripes, I knew I needed to try them out. 
I chose to try out the Charcoal Mix & Everglade and I'll admit I ordered a few more to try out on my own as well! 


My son needed a new shirt for Church for Spring/ Summer so I chose to sew up the Suburban Basic Tee from New Horizons Designs. I did do the sleeves a little different--I added enough at the bottom to hem it instead of cuffing it. 


The fabric is available now from Sew Lovely Fabrics so be sure to check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!